The current version for App.config XML tranformations as described in a previous post does not support the SP1 BETA version of Visual Studio. I did some quick tests and decided to provide a different version with a compatibility fix for those already experimenting with the beta release of the service pack.
This is a quick workaround to the build errors I found when using the transformations in SP1 beta and is pretty much untested since I’ll wait for the final release of the service pack to take a closer look to any possible problems.
But for now, those that already installed SP1 beta can use the following transformations:
And those with the RTM release of Visual Studio can continue to use the original version of the transformations available from: